Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Sew Mine

*Disclosure: This product was given to me free for review.


If your children are anything mike my boys they love soft blankets! And if you are anything like me I love things personalized. Sew Mine made the perfect blanket to match Jack's going home outfit from the hospital. 

We took this blanket to keep him warm and cozy in the hospital and the nurses and staff thought it was adorable! We had so many awesome comments and remarks asking where we got it! 

These mink name blankets are made in Idaho by a stay at home mom. They come in two sizes, toddler and baby. They are all customizable and she works with your vision! 


On my blanket one side is a super soft minky fabric and on the other side is that cute cotton chevron print. I was very impressed with the quality of this product and it is very professionally made. The price for the baby size is 50.00USD and the price for the toddler size is 60.00USD. What a great price for a custom piece! I would highly refer Sew Mine to anyone looking for a great blanket whether it be a bay shower gift, birthday gift or for yourself! 

If you want to order your own custom mink name blanket from Sew Mine you can check out the links below: 



That's all for now and remember I am here for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment