Friday, March 21, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to Here for you reviews! This blog is meant to review the good, the bad, and the ugly! First, let me tell you a little about myself! I'm Crystyn, a work at home mom from Pennsylvania. How did I get here you ask? I graduated from Millersville University with Degrees in Special Education and Elementary Education. From there I worked at a school for children with Autism as a Behavior Technician. From there I became a 3 year old Pre school teacher. During my time as a teacher I was pregnant. A few months later I gave birth to my precious little boy. While I loved being a teacher my heart was at home with my son, so I decided to start watching children from my home. This leads me to today as I sit here and write to all of you! To start out, I will be reviewing items that I use everyday as a work at home momma. My hope is that it will lead to review all sorts of gadgets. If you own a business and would like me to review your product, feel free to email me at crystyn.haun@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you!

~Have a fun and loving day!
Crystyn


No comments:

Post a Comment