Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Pea Peas




Giao is the owner and creator of Pea Peas shoes for children. She is a mother and loves crafting. when I first saw these I thought they would be fantastic for football season! Each shoe is made to order so there is special attention to each detail. Quality fabrics are chosen so they are both soft and breathable. 


These shoes are great, especially for just wearing around the house! With Lex, like with all shoes, he pulls them off. He won't keep shoes or socks on ever. But of course, I keep putting them on him because they are just adorable. They are very well made and look classy! I did not see any flaws in them and would absolutely order from Pea Peas! Giao was fantastic to work with and has great communication!


Do you want to see more of these awesome shoes? Check out their Etsy shop!

That's all for now, and remember I am here for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment