Friday, October 10, 2014

Wrapsody Breeze




When dealing with a company people want great customer service and I had great vibes while communicating with Colleen from Wrapsody. She always emailed me back promptly and was very personable. You can tell that she is passionate about her product! And she should be! I loved Wrapsody Breeze in Presley! I love polka dots in general so when this came my way of course I del in love with the look but it wraps awesome too!

When I received the wrap in the mail it came in a matching bag with an instructional DVD. This is great for new wrappers who are visual learners! I loved how thin the wrap felt, especially for my son who runs very hot blooded! I washed the wrap according to its instructions and did some of my braking in techniques to soften it up a bit and then we got to wrapping! And let me tell you, it pulls off a double hammock quite well! 


After completing a bunch of house work and Lex getting in a nice long wrap nap my shoulders didn't hurt at all! And want to know one of the best parts? Their wraps are extremely affordable! So not only are you getting a great quality wrap (that looks adorable), it also doesn't break the bank! Score!! 



I am sure you are wondering why I am so fancy in these pictures? I had the amazing opportunity to write an article for Wrapsody's blog! You can check out my twist on a babywearing story here

Want to learn more about Wrapsody and check out all of their awesome products? Check them out below!







Well that's all for now! And remember I am here for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment